Search This Site

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post# 104 - War On Spam: Nickolay and His Stolen Identity

From: nikolay_sintsov2@live.fr
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:50:50 +0000
Subject: ARE YOU WITH ME?

Good day,

I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars(US$40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?

As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out..

While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com

http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html

http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the finance company transfer the sum to you.

I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transfered to you and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. Presently I am in London in Europe,for a hide out.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.

If you are interested,can contact on my private email: nikolay_sintsov1@voila.fr

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Nikolay Sintsov.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
To: nikolay_sintsov2@live.fr
Subject: RE: ARE YOU WITH ME?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:58:30 -0500

Nickolay,

I am extremely interested in your proposal. I love the idea of infinite wealth. I’ve been burned before by people who assured me that they were legitimate and trustworthy. I want to trust you. As you can imagine, I need verification.

I’ve thought long and hard about this. I need to know you’re a real person, with a real name. I also need to know you’re legitimate. Lastly, I need to have confirmation that you pay close attention to detail. Therefore, I need the following in order to proceed.

I need one photograph of you containing the following (please see the attached diagram):

1) Shirt off

2) The letter “L” scribed on your forehead in a large font using whipped cream or shaving cream. L stands for “Legitimate”.

3) The same whipped cream or shaving cream on your nipples.

4) Holding today’s newspaper to your left. This will verify time and place.

This may seem silly and unnecessary you, but this is very important to continue. Consider this the only path to our partnership.
Sincerely,
Pat Vanhattan
--------------------------------------------------------
From: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:07:05 +0000

Good-day Pat,

Thank you for your email in response to my proposal to you for the Fund transfer of USD$40.5 million USD to you on my behalf. I quite understand and appreciate the content of your email. But I want you to understand that I have made an Honest proposal to you.Before we proceed I would like to make my position Known to you in regards to the legitimacy of this Transaction.

You have my personal guarantee and Assurance that this transaction is 100% legitimate and Risk free and it would be handled under the confines Of the law. I shall also require your personal Guarantee that you are someone that I can trust and Confide in because I will reciprocate same to you.

I would like us to establish a high degree of respect, Trust and confidence in ourselves because it is the Hallmark of any successful transaction. This in terms Of human and financial effort that are required to Achieve its success. You should also know that a transaction Of this nature and magnitude requires a high degree of confidentiality. 40% of the entire fund will be yours for your kind assistance.

Meanwhile, i would want you to send to me your information;(real name, fax number,phone number, age, your work,nationality), to enable me call you and have this transaction further discussed with you as well as send to you further details.

I attached in this mail,my Drivers Licence so that you will know whom you are dealing with.

I am presently in London.You can reached me on phone at +44-7045704792.

I await your urgent reply to enable me detail you Further on how to proceed.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Sintsov.

N/B: FILL THIS FORM BELOW:

YOUR NAME:*********************
HOME ADDRESS: *****************
TELEPHONE AND FAX:************
YOUR AGE:*******************
YOUR COUNTRY*****************
PROFESSION*******************
OFFICE ADDRESS ********
------------------------------------------------------------------
To: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: RE: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:42:48 -0500

Nikolay,

I see the license. Thank you.

Hypothetically, what if someone named Roger stole Nikolay's wallet and driver's license. What if Roger then decided to start scamming people, using Nikolay's identity?

What if you're Roger?

That's why I'm asking for the specific photo that I described.
  •  It verifies you (now that I know what you look like).
  •  It verifies the time.
  • It verifies that we're on the same page.

 Thank you.

Pat Vanhattan
-------------------------------------------
From: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: RE: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:52:22 +0000

Dear Pat,

See i have my proof on this businness. and again am not a scam as you said.

I am not inpossing this business on you. is a free will, so if you are willing to this business i will give you more proof about this. you have my private no which you can call me any time and we can conclude in this business.

So if you are really intrested in this business proposal kindly let me know or i will look for someone else.

Like i told you am presently in London.You can reached me on phone at +44-7045704792.

Regards

Nikolay
--------------------------------------------------
To: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: RE: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:41:22 -0500

Nikolay,

Photo: L on forehead, shaving cream on nipples, today's newspaper. Your choice in this business is freewill as well.

Pat Vanhattan
---------------------------------------------------
To: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: RE: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:48:07 -0500

Nikolay,

It's been a few days. What's going on? The picture doesn't need to be perfect. Don't worry about your f-stop setting.

Or have you already given up? Was I about to begin a business partnership with a quitter?

Quit being such a girl. Send the damn picture and let's get on with this.

Pat Vanhattan
----------------------------------------------------------
To: nikolay_sintsov2010@live.fr
Subject: RE: Details about this transaction/my drivers licence attached.
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:50:21 -0500

Hey Quitter

So what? The going gets a little tough, and you turn into a shy little girl?

It's pretty easy to snap a photo. I attached my rendition of what your photo might look like.

If you've given up on this great opportunity because of a little screening on my part, maybe you should go dress shopping and buy a girl's bike (the one with the curved down bar instead of the straight bar).

Either send the photo or admit you're a Cindy Brady.

Pat Vanhattan


---------------------------
You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment: