Search This Site

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post # 98 - War on Spam: Barrister Garry and My Deceased Father - 2/1/2010

My favorite part of this might be the paternity test.
---------------------------------------------
From: garryolsen009@yahoo.com
Subject: Dear Sir/ Madem.
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:01:13 +0100

Dear Sir/ Madem,

Please accept my sincere apology if my email does not suit your business or personal ethics. I will first introduce myself to you. My name is Barr. Garry Olsen , the Attorney to Late Dr. David Clemetson, who died along with his entire family in crash at Alaska Airlines on Jan. 31, 2000.

Please view this website for verification http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/clem02.shtml

My Client Dr. David Clemetson have a deposit of $38.5 Million US dollars in a consignment with a Finance Security Firm in London. Since then, nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he has no family member that has any knowledge as to the existence of either the deposited $38.5M in a consignment; I have confidently discussed this issue with some of the Finance Security Firm officials and we have agreed to find a reliable partner to deal with.

My proposition to you, is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary receiver of this late client’s deposit $38.5M in a consignment , The consignment was registered as CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS; but it’s only you and i knows the content to be money please don’t let any one know about it to avoid losing the funds. If are interested to receive the consignment kindly let me know at once.

I am ready to release 40% of the total money to you for your help; I will be expecting your reply today please advice me of any good and lucrative business in your country that I can invest my share into.This transaction is totally free of risk and life time opportunity for us for our mutual benefits. Kindly response back to me to enable me give you the next step to adopt to enable us bring this life changing deal to reality.

I look forward to your earliest reply,

Best regards

Barr. Garry Olsen
-----------------------------------------------
To: garryolsen003@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: RE: Dear Sir/ Madem.
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:43:18 -0500

Dear Barrister Garry,

One snowy December night, 38 years ago, a flight from Minneapolis to Houston was delayed. Passengers were required to stay over, either in local hotels, or in the terminal. That night, a passenger introduced himself to a Dairy Queen cashier. They spent the night together right there at the terminal, behind the Orange Julius counter. Nine months later, I was born. My mother raised me alone. I guess you could say I knew the passenger. Dr. David Clemetson was in fact my father.

Seeing him in that casket, on that Saturday morning in January, I felt nothing. He came to see me on my fifth Birthday. We went to a Twins game at the Metrodome when I was 13. He sent me a card when I graduated. Then I saw him in the casket. Not much of a father.

It sounds like you knew him well. Was he a good man? Did he ever mention his son? It would really make me happy if he did. It would make me really happy. Really really happy. I've always sort of felt like Mr. Pibb, Dr. Pepper's long-forgotten son.

Anyway, I guess I can trust you since you knew Papa. Send me your little pamphlet and let's get started.

David Clementson Jr.

-------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 03:55:23 +0100
From: garryolsen555@gmail.com

Dear Jerry

Thank you for your response to my mail.

The said money is $38.5 Million US dollars in a consignment deposited in Finance Security Firm here in England by Late Dr. David Clemetson who died along with his entire family in crash at Alaska Airlines on Jan. 31, 2000. I will present to the Finance Security Firm as the beneficiary of the deposited consignments with some backup documents that be in your names and address which I shall proceed to secure the documents on receipt of reply.


I finish you with the Certificate of deposit and Death Certificate of my Late Dr. David Clemetson as soon as i hear from you with the information below.

I will make sure I provide all the paper works necessary documents for easy release of the consignments (funds) to you as the beneficiary. so please, make me feel comfortable in you by telling me more about yourself, work, family etc. Please kindly send back to me the information below.

[1] Full Names:
[2] Contact address:
[3] Direct Telephone:
[4] Date of birth:
[5] What you do for a living:

As soon as I receive the above requested information I will instruction for further proceedings and i am very sorry that your father did not say anything about you.I am very sorry about that but we can continue with the transaction since one of his family is alive.

I am waiting for quick reply and the required information's;

God bless you.

Regards,

Barr. Garry Olsen.
-------------------------------------------------
To: garryolsen555@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Dear Jerry
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:50:48 -0500

Hello Garry,

Maybe you misunderstood. As I very clearly explained, I'm David Clementson Jr--the son of the deceased man that you keep discussing. Were you reading?

I'm aware of his "other" family that died. My email address is in tribute to the famous ice fisherman.

The more I think about it, why do I need you? I have the paternity test results--mom was a stickler. I can prove that I'm the lone heir to that money.

Kindly step aside.

Sincerely,

David
------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:27:23 +0100

Subject: Re: Dear Jerry
From: garryolsen555@gmail.com

Dearest Jerry,

I do understand you very well but i will like you to send me the information i ask you in my second email sent to you,so that i can give you the contact of the company where the consignment was deposited and i will be sending you some document to back it up,i wait to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can proceed.

Thank you

Barrister Garry Olsen.
-----------------------------------------------
To: garryolsen555@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Dear Jerry
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:02:00 -0500

Dear Garry,

You do not understand. When we were leaving the Metrodome that time, my father whispered in my ear, a hollowed tree in an enchanted forest, where all of the contact information resides. So basically, it's a race between you and I to find that hidden document. If I find it first, I don't need you, and I keep all of the loot. If you find it first, I have to beg you for forgiveness.

Just let me know if you find it first.  See the attached results.

Sincerely,

David Clementson Jr.
--------------------------------
To: garryolsen555@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Document
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 23:14:54 -0500

My Dear Garry,

I'm glad you see the results. The science is undeniable. I'm the legitimate heir of my father's fortune.

If I give you my information and work with you, I give you 60% and keep 40%. If I don't give you my information, and find the hollow tree in the enchanted forest, I give you 0% and keep 100%.

I have a mustard stained napkin with a map to the tree. If you were me, what would you do? Go for 40% or go for 100%?

Thanks anyway,

David Clementson Jr.

You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment