Search This Site

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Post # 53 - Barry the Dog Training Psycho - 9/21/2009



From: Barry
Subject: Deep-Discounts on Top Dog Trading Courses.
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:46:30 -0400

You are receiving this message, because you have subscribed to the topdognewstrial
newsletter on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us, add us to your address book promptly.

Hi Jerry,

Forget the sale price I offered you yesterday as a subscriber
to the 5-Day Mini-Course.

Today I'm offering you HUGE SAVINGS on my trading courses
since you are now a graduate of my free Mini-Course.

How would you like 50% off?

To read all about it, go now to our website.

And remember: These Courses come with a 90-Day 100% no-questions-
asked money-back guarantee.

To read what other students are saying about my courses, go to:
our website, but here's some samples:

*******************************************************

"Best I have ever taken and taken many courses. ... I have
made money almost every day doing this following your
teachings."
- David C.

"Yesterday, using only your foundations course method, I
had the best day I have ever had in over 10 yrs of trading.
Was able to hold runners on 3 different trades for 15-20
ticks each. Sure looking forward to your upcoming courses."
- Dr. Dave B.

"Thanks very much for all you have done for me, and providing
me with the education to be consistently successful."
- Peter W.

"Boy, this stuff really works! I'm really grateful that
you're willing to teach us. I hope that you will continue
long enough so that those of us who are new to your approach
can reach 'advanced trader' status."
- Peter H.

"I've been wanting to give you an update on my trading.
Trading is going quite well for me. I am making money and
am very happy with my success. I can trade both intraday
and swing trade ... The quality of your courses are always
better compared to previous courses I've taken. You are the
most honest teacher in the business. I really appreciate it."
- Aaron S.

*********************************************************

So if you've been thinking about investing in my trading
courses. Don't wait any longer. THIS IS THE TIME TO GET THEM
FOR YOURSELF.

Hurry and grab these discounts while you can by going to our website.

Warmly,

Barry Burns

P.S. The sale prices are not available on my regular
order page, and there is no link from my site to this special
sale page.

ONE MORE THING: If you bought my course yesterday, send me
an email and I'll adjust your payment so you get this discount
too. I want you to be happy!

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.
----------------------------------------------------------
This was my response after seven of these came in seven days. Sent 9/21/2009

Barry,

Cut it out.

You're psychotic. A freaking nut job. You have sent me seven (count them, seven) emails in seven days. You claim I subscribed to your little dog trading program. At no time in my life, have I been on a top dog trading website. At no time have I ever "checked a box" on a pamphlet. You're awfully quick to point out that I subscribed to this, on every single email in teeny weenie font: "You are receiving this message, because you have subscribed to the topdognewstrial newsletter on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009...."

Very suspicious, Barry. "No officer, haven't seen them." "Nope officer, haven't seen them." "Sorry officer, just me in here, all weekend." WHAMMO! Freezer full of Miller family parts.

Didn't you get a clue when I didn't jump all over the first three? Don't you think it might be nice to give people a day or two to read their email, rather than FLOOD their inbox?

Are you one of those people who, at a party, will come with a date who inevitably "passes you off on someone" only for you to bore them for an hour about your stamps or your trains? Don't you get the hint when our eyes collectively glaze over, and one by one, we find excuses to sneak away? "Got that colonoscopy. Saturday 10PM was the only time I could get in."

Look Barry, don't take this wrong. I'm a little overwhelmed with your whole doggy world. I think we should make a clean break here and now.

Thanks,

Jerry
----------------
The emails ended (finally)


From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article and I think the post that touchs readers's concerns always rock.

    verna on road pric

    ReplyDelete