Search This Site

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Post #32 - War on Spam - mr. Frank Volume 5, 6/30/2009



Mr. Lance,

Thanks for your email but i got to understand your unseriousness in regards to my proposals, if you are really interesting in working with me, kidnly provide me with the required information i requested and if not then no need for us dealing as this is not a childs play.

Best Regards, and please be more specific.
Mr. Frank
--------------------------------------------------------
My response to mr. Frank, 6/30/2009

Dear mr. Frank,

This is not a childs play? Unseriousness? Is that even a word? In any business relationship, there is give and take. Me giving you information like addresses, occupation (By the way, I need to update that--remind me), marital status, and a little thing called "Tell me about yourself."

And TELL, I did. I shared things with you that my own family doesn't yet know. Changes in family, employer, social standing, residence. I've shared with you my highest of highs, and lowest of lows. I explained to you that I need to be confident before I can share something like my bank account number. I asked you for a story about your most embarrassing moment. I even gave you a free character. I’ve done the heavy lifting in this partnership, so I don’t accept labels like “unseriousness” and “this is not a childs play”.

Does this make sense to you? I've been down this road before and been both rewarded and burnt. It's a 50/50 proposition--about half the time, it's not a real prize, but a scamola.

Now, it sounds as though you are getting cold feet. I was going to buy you a nice bracelet. The truth is, you've been through a lot with me. In some ways. you've become my songwriting muse. Last time I checked, #1 songs don't just fall out of the sky, but Peanut Butter Stomp is #1 on the charts right now. I'm on a jet out to California to do a guest thing for American Idol. Not to shabby.

The record weasels are really hounding me for a follow-up song. You're my inspiration. Here is what I have so far:

mr. Frank mr. Frank mr. Frank-Frank-Frank
mr. Frank mr. Frank. mr. Frank-Frank-Frank.
I like mr. Frank, do you like mr. Frank?

He makes me the best person that I can be.
Who is he? (He’s mr. Frank)

He builds me a tree house in a tall tree.
Who is he? (He’s mr. Frank)

He sends me notes when I am sad.
Who is he? (He’s mr. Frank)

He tells me tales like he’s my dad.
Who is he? (He’s mr. Frank)

mr. Frank mr. Frank mr. Frank-Frank-Frank
mr. Frank mr. Frank. mr. Frank-Frank-Frank.
I like mr. Frank, have you seen mr. Frank?

He’s happy. He’s rad. He’s really great.
He wants more info, and don’t be late.
He’s mr. Frank! mr. Frank. mr. Frank-Frank-Frank!

mr. Frank mr. Frank mr. Frank-Frank-Frank
mr. Frank mr. Frank. mr. Frank-Frank-Frank.
I like mr. Frank, oh where….is… mr. Frank?

Let me know what you think.

By the way, please update my Occupation to "#1 Song Writer, Composer, and Performer".

Sincerely,

Lance E. Antsyinmypantsy
"#1 Song Writer, Composer, and Performer"

From http//hermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment