Search This Site

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Post #17 - War on Spam - mr. Frank Volume 2



mr. Frank sent this note to me on June 24th. He wasn't keen on giving me any mr. Frank facts.
------------------------------------------------------

I am in reciept of your mail and i understand everything you talked about, my little problem now is that i need assurance of the safety of my fund with you once it gets to your custody.

I tried calling you on the number you provided but it seems not going through, once i hear from you, i will then forward an application to the Bank on your behalf requesting for the approval of the fund for onward transfer to your designated Bank account.

Best Regards,

Frank
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My response to mr. Frank, sent 6/24/2009

Dear mr. Frank,

I see you’re in r-e-c-i-before-e-p-t of my mail. If you understand, why did you not tell me a Mr. Frank Story? It could be about:

a) a time when you loved and lost.
b) a time when you were embarrassed.
c) a time when you were afraid.

Giving my bank account number makes a lot of sense otherwise. For all the reasons you described.

You probably called after my mis-hap that spelled the end of Antsyinmypantsy Inventions LLC. See, I dosed off with my Telepath-one invention on my head. You may recall, it reads brainwaves and converts them to spoken word. Well, my invention called my wife and conveyed a strange fantasy I’ve been having about somebody at work. She filed divorce papers, took me to the cleaners, and now I live in a tiny trailer with a hot plate.

So I need this money as soon as possible.

Please engage yourself!

Sincerely,

Mr. Lance E. Antsyinmypantsy
----------------------
You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment