Search This Site

Monday, March 8, 2010

Post # 86 - War on Spam: Razia the Refuge - 7/29/2009

This was a scam note from someone named Razia. I even found her on Snopes.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Dearest,

My dear I am writing this mail with tears and sadness and pains. I know it will come to you as a suprise since we haven't known or come across each other before, but kindly bear with me at this moment. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. My situation at hand is miserable but I trust in God and hope you will be of my help. My name is Razia Ibrahim Bare 25years old girl and I held from Republic of Niger the daughter of Late General Ibrahim Bare Ma?nassara the former President of the Republic of Niger who was ambushed and killed by dissident soldiers at the military airport in the capital, Niamey with his driver and a former Prefect. You can see more detail about my late father here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/9/newsid_2463000/2463927.stm

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. I am presently staying in the Mission camp in Burkina Faso.

I am seeking for longterm relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of USD$6.7 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am affraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money. Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. I have my fathers death certificate and the account number which I will give you as soon as you indicated your interest to help me.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assitance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you alot in anticipation of your quick response. I will send you my photos in my next email.

Yours Sincerely
Razia Ibrahim Bare
--------------------------------------------------
My response to Razia on 7/29/2009:

Dear Razia,

Sorry about your sadness, and pains. Your stepmother sounds like a real bitch.

My father invented gum. At first, he was lauded in our town as a hero for such an invention. Everyone chewed and chewed gum like there was no tomorrow. Later, he was banished because the elders in our small town blamed him for inflicting toothlessness on our entire town. There isn’t a tooth standing among the remaining townspeople, between the ages of 68 and 95.

Consequently, I grew up in solitude—wealthy solitude. Wrigley, Hubba Bubba, Bubble Yum, Bazooka Joe, and Bubbalicious all pay me $0.10 per piece in royalties. I need a soul mate. Last night I prayed for one, and POOF ! Your email came.

I’m really sorry about your dad. You sound smokin’ hot.

As I type this, I am filling out paperwork to open a joint bank account with you. I am reserving the local country club for the first Saturday in September, and preparing to fly 100 of your closest family and friends. But not your stepmom, that whore. Upon completion of our blessed day, we will be one forever. You will be a US Citizen. They can all live in guest wings in our mansion, as long as they know their boundaries!

I am also looking into mercenaries to off your whorish stepmom. Let me know if you want anyone else "taken care of".

Let’s do this! Let me know how we get the business part going too!

Sincerely,

Thomas Von GumBase

PS--I’m hoping you’re into some weird stuff!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Razia's response on 7/31/2009:

My Dear,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I need your help to stand as my trustee in transferring the money to your bank account for investment project. As I told you in my earlier mail, I am staying in the mission at Burkina Faso and I haven't a personal telephone number to be reached. But if you wish to contact me on phone, I can be reached through the office telephone number of the Mission coordinator. His name is Father Silas and the telephone number is +226 78 66 52 73. If you call, please tell him that you want to speak with Razia Ibrahim Bare. I'm staying in Block 22 female hostel.

The reason why I ask you to contact the bank as my trustee is because I have contacted them on my arrival in order to clear the money but the Branch manager who I met in person told me that my status as a refugee does not authorized me to transfer the money. He advised me to seek for someone who will represent me and transfer the money into his or her bank account. I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but am afriad that she will not release the money to me after presenting her to clear the money because after the death of my parent she and my uncle arrange seceretly and sold my father's estate in Monaco. They shared the money among themselves and when I confronted them my uncle told me that the tradition and custom of our land does not entitled me to share assets of my father as a single young girl. Ever then they have been maltreating me and even made arrangement to assassinate me because of the demand for my share of the money from the sales of the hotel. Right now I want you to help me because you are God sent and you will never regret of helping me.

Please send me your full contact information which include:

Your full name:
Contact address:
Telephone numbers to be reached:
Your age:
Your Occupation:
Marital Status:
Your Nationality
Your photos to see you:
Information above is very important for me to know you well so as to proceed futher with trust. As soon as I receive them I will give you the contact of the bank were my father deposited the money. And you will contact them as my trustee and ask them to transfer the money into your bank account for investment project. After you receive the money in your bank account you will send me some amount to process my traveling documents which I will use to travel and settle in your country so that I can further my academic studies.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your quick reply..

Yours truly,
Razia Ibrahim Bare
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My note to Razia, on 7/30/2009:

Dear Lovely,

If your stepmom or uncle have any family recipes that you want, you’d better hurry up and get them, if you know what I mean. Also, don’t get in the car with them.

Here’s my info:
Full Name: Thomas Von GumBase
Contact Info: 2 Many Raisin Way, Reststop Run, New Jersey 80888
Age: 25
Occupation: Heir to the Gum Fortunes of my deceased father
Marital Status: Eligible
Nationality: Swiss Colby American

Please see my photo.

Sincerely,

Thomas Von GumBase
------------------------------
No reply. Sent this note on 8/2/2009:

Dear Razia,

It’s been three days. What the hell. Are you seeing someone else now?

The plans are in place—stay AWAY from your whorish stepmom for a while.

What are the next steps?

Love,

Tom
------------------------------------------
No reply
From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment