Search This Site

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post # 82 - War On Spam - Zongo Part 4 of 4 - Zongo and the Runaway Tortoise - 1/3/2010

Here is Part 4 of 4.  I've been asked to submit my application to the bank, and I act like I submitted it.  He starts getting antsy.
-----------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:13:52 +0000

Jerminsco-Jerminsco-Jermonius

Good, that will be better as you said, but try and let me know whenever bank contacted you just like I told you before ok,

Mr ZONGO ALI
-----------------------------------------------------
My response, dated 1/17/2009

Zong-Chicka-Zong-Zong,

I'm getting a little antsy over here. I bought a pet turtle to occupy my worried mind.

Enjoy Your Sunday. But not too much. Get those chores done!

J-J-J
-----------------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:53:29 +0000

Jerminsco, have you sent the form to the bank because today is Monday?

Mr ZONGO ALI
-------------------------------------------------------
My response, sent 1/18/2010

Zingo-Zango-Zongo,

No. I have sent the form to the bank because I want to be financially independent.

I think my turtle may be a tortoise. Because he made a run for it.

Gotta run--gotta find Shelly.

J-J-J
------------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:05:53 +0000

J de j

But today is Monday you need to rewrite bank and know why delaying in respond to your tendered application because bank to suppose have contacted you by now.

Thanks

Mr Zongo Ali
------------------------------------------------
My response, set January 18, 2010

Zippy Zong-Stocking,

But today is Martin Luther King Day. Show some reverence.

Besides, this is all in God's hands. If it's meant to be, it will happen. I'm praying hard on this end. You pray hard too. Have faith.

J-J-J
------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:51:42 +0000
J-J-DE J

I have hoped that everything will work well which I have been praying for, as today is Martin Luther King Day. Hope after the celebration and nothing done I advice you resend the application to the bank again for their urgent attention ok. I wish you happy celebration.

Mr Zongo Ali
-----------------------------------------------
My response, dated 1/19/2010

Hey Zing, Zing A Zong, Zing Out Loud, Zing Out Strong,

I’ve been praying so hard that I broke a sweat. I took a small break for some crackers and ham spread.

I think the bank hasn’t responded because YOU haven’t been praying hard enough. Either that or you’ve sinned. Which is it?

I’ll pray now, not only for our transaction, but also for your soul.

J-J-J
-----------------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:40:45 +0000

Dear Mr Jermonius

How dare you judge me, judge is made for the Lord alone not person like you, why must you said that bank haven’t answers us because of my sin? don’t be stupid because I contacted you for a business ok, and is like you’re joking with this transaction i have seen it.

Mr ZONGO ALI
---------------------------------------------------
My response 1/19/2010

Zong-Delicious,

How dare YOU judge ME for judging YOU!

What about those jokers who apparently lost my application? Why don't you cast your evil judgment on THEM? It seems that they aren't taking this seriously. If they can't handle a simple application, what makes us confident that they can handle our transaction?

I like this sentence structure: "don’t be stupid because I contacted you for a business ok, and is like you’re joking with this transaction i have seen it."

Grammar isn't just somebody that you take to Bob Evans for her birthday.

J-J-J
----------------------------------------------


Mr. Zongo’s response on 1/23/2010:

Listen very carefully Mr Jermonius i don’t contact you in this transaction for play ok, so if you’re out for business better be serous

Mr ZONGO ALI
----------------------------------------
To: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: RE: Thanks a lot.
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:09:17 -0500

Mr. Zongo Ali,

I am extremely serious. I can tell through our correspondences, that you are a passionate man, driven to succeed. This is rare and admirable trait in these troubled times. In a way, I look up to you--I strive toward those qualities, but sometimes fall short.

I believe you summed up my status most eloquently: I'm out for business". These last few days, you've spooned out some medicine--tough love. I am on board. Let's get this done! As a sign of my sincerity, I've ceased calling you fun alliterative and rhyming names. Instead, you go by one name: Mr. Zongo Ali.

Sincerely,

Jermonius VonCheddarburger

Your Partner In Crime


----------------------------------------
No response
From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment