Search This Site

Monday, February 15, 2010

Post #79 - War On Spam: Zongo Part 3 of 4 -- Zongo and My Cool New Nickname -1/3/2010

From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Waiting for your urgent reply
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:06:36 +0000

Mr. Jermonius

Ok there is no problem at all as long as the account information you provide can received the fund, all you can do now is to send the application form to the bank immediately through our bank email address indicated for the claim.

Waiting for your urgent reply

Thanks

Mr ZONGO ALI
---------------------------------------------------
My response, sent 1/16/2010

Zizzer-Zazzer-Zongo-As-You-Can-Plainly-See,

There are two big problems. 1) You never nicknamed me. You've taken to ignoring that request. 2) You've ignored my overtures for a fun buddy weekend for two weeks now. I've suggested exotic places like Greece. Fun places like Colorado and The Big Easy. I've even called around for availability and some tentative dates (Mid-February is looking best in Vail). Again, you've taken to ignoring these requests.

It seems like you are only doing this for the money. Well let me tell you--when I signed on to Team Zongo, I was looking for some of that great fellowship that we enjoyed in the early 80's on the sitcom Bosum Buddy's. Don't get me wrong--I wanted the cash too, but I was looking for a platonic same-sex friendship with Zongo-Zongo-Zongo-He's-Right-I-May-Be-Wrongo.

I half-heartedly sent the application to your banker friends. I had to hit send a second time because I tapped it so half-heartedly the first time.

I am sad today.

JVC
--------------------------------------------
From: zongoali01@hotmail.fr
Subject: Wait for the bank respond
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 21:32:01 +0000

Jermisco-Jermisco-Jermonius

Thanks, as you sent the form to the bank you should endeavour to be checking your mail at least twice a day because bank can contact you at any time as soon as they receive your submitted form for the claim as the next of kin, also you will try let me know whenever you receive anything from the bank so that I can guide you on what to do to avoid mistake because any made will lead to cancellation of your tendered application

Wait for the bank respond

Thanks

Mr ZONGO ALI
--------------------------------------------------------
My response, sent 1/16/2010

Hey Zoo-Zoo-Zong-EE-OH,

I feel much better with my new nickname. I'm getting a T-shirt made up.

I won't be checking my mail twice a day. Instead, I'll check it THRICE per day!

Rock on, Gold Dust Zongo!

Jerminsco-Jerminsco-Jermonius

-----------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED


From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment