Search This Site

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Post # 189 - War on Spam - Pregnant Gemma and Her Gogles

From: gem_0616@hotmail.com
Subject: easier living
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:23:24 +0800

hey i missed you! i've gone through alot recently then i seen a guide to make money online with gogles links I know its seems odd but i make more than ever now from my house lol take a look at the introduction @ fox news
---------------------------------------------------
To: gem_0616@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: easier living

Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:25:01 -0500
Hey Gemma,

Great to hear from you again! I seen the links too when I was gogling.

I missed you too. I hope you're doing well. I have a feeling you're pregnant because you missed a couple periods.

While you're working from your house there, you should probably figure out who the father is this time.

Have a great day. Tell me some more about those gogle links.

Monty Christosamitch

----------------------------
You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment