Search This Site

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Official Word - 12/14/2009


The official word came today. Now it's a matter of coodinating pick-up at Faygo, and Delivery to the hospital. Thanks again everyone--I'll keep you posted!
--------------------
Subject: RE: Wee Love Faygo Contest
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:31:58 -0500
From: faygoweb@faygo.com

I suppose one day early wouldn't hurt anything. You are indeed a winner. How would you like to receive your prize? We have it here at Faygo.

Matthew Rosenathal
Director of Marketing
Faygo Beverages, Inc.

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That's kind of a short notification. But, YEAH YOU WON! YOU ROCK! The kids will be soooooo happy! You are doing what we Jews call a "Mitzvah", a good deed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember learning that in my World Religions Class, and I think also in Rounders. I don't think it has a cool name in Catholicism, other than the golden rule.

    By posting the link and voting, didn't you do a Mitzvah as well??

    ReplyDelete