Search This Site

Friday, January 11, 2013

Post# 293 - Hungry Howies Went All Cajun on My Kids' Pizza

Dear Hungry Howies,

Last night, my wife brought home the family meal deal. Two large pizzas, a salad, and a two liter jug of Pepsi.   She rationalized the extra pizza because "I can give the kids pizza for lunch."  She ordered a kid-friendly (pepperoni) pizza, and a grown-up (green pepper and mushroom) pizza.

On the pepperoni pizza, intended for the kids, she ordered butter/cheese ranch crust.

You made half of it cajun.  Look--I like cajun crust.  To rectify things, I would have traded pizzas.  My kids really don't like green pepper and mushroom.  So, besides burning their mouths with that first bite of spicy crust, we had to waste what is, to my kids, their favorite part of the pizza.

Flavored crust is a great thing. Wrongly flavored crust is a very, very bad thing.

My wife, who ordered this at the counter and waited, believes that our order was confused with another order, placed around the same time.  Either way, we're not very happy.

Sincerely,

Jerry
------------------------------
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:07:11 -0400
Subject: Message From Hungry Howie's Pizza

HH Logo

Hello Jerry Herman:

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Hungry Howie's with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.

I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, I notified our regional Hungry Howie's consultant who works with this owner for follow-up.

Again, Jerry, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.

Sincerely,

Paul
-------------------

You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment