Search This Site

Monday, September 12, 2011

Post# 212 - War on Spam: Dad Stuck in Scotland!

Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 07:46:52 -0700
From: My parents' email address
Subject: Help Needed!!!!! 
To:

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Edinburgh Scotland for a short vacation unfortunately we were Robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were all stolen from us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills lease i need you to lend me some money, i promise to refund it as soon as I'm back home,I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

Waiting to read from you.
Julius
-----------------------------
To: A different email address, similar to my parents' address
Subject: RE: Help Needed!!!!!
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:41:50 -0400
Dear Dad,

Hope you had a happy 4th.  It sounds like you didn't get to light any sparkers or eat the cake with cool whip blueberries and strawberries that form an American flag.

Here's the deal, I took 6 days to respond because I'm a little upset.  You see, I didn't get to eat any of that cake either, because you and Mom borrowed my cake pan and didn't return it.  That is not cool!

I'll help you, but know that I'm upset about the cake tray thing.  Also, you didn't even tell me you were going to Scotland!  Also, how about a "please?"  Or a "thank you?"

Does this mean you can't babysit this weekend for little Lonnie and Raquel?  They were so looking forward to picking fresh peaches in your backyard!

First things first--what's the next step?  Where do I send the money?

Thanks,

Your Loving Son,

Jer-Jer
--------------------------------------
No Reply
--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment