Search This Site

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post # 122 - War On Spam: Famous Amos - 2/2/1010

One of these days, that photo's actually going to show up, and I'm going to regret asking for it....
---------------
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 02:43:39 +0530

From: amoskude10@voila.fr
Subject: Hello
To:

HelloI work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business transaction for you.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million UDollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It
is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin.If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and we will shear the money 50-50%.I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more details.Best RegardsMr Amos Kude +226 78666175

--------------------------------
To: amoskude10@voila.fr
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:11:57 -0500

Dear Amos,

I am extremely interested in your proposal. I love the idea of infinite wealth. However, I’ve been burned before by people who assured me that they were legitimate and trustworthy. I want to trust you. As you can imagine, I need verification.

I’ve thought long and hard about this. I need to know you’re a real person, with a real name. I also need to know you’re legitimate. Lastly, I need to have confirmation that you pay close attention to detail. Therefore, I
need the following in order to proceed.

I need one photograph of you containing the following (please see the attached diagram):

1) Shirt off

2) The letter “L” scribed on your forehead in a large font using whipped cream or shaving cream. L stands for “Legitimate”.

3) The same whipped cream or shaving cream on your nipples.

4) Holding today’s newspaper to your left. This will verify time and place.
I really apologize for any inconvenience that this poses. This may seem silly and unnecessary you, but this is very important to continue. If our business is as important to you as you say it is, it should be a simple task.

Consider this the only path to our partnership.

Sincerely,

Pat Vanhattan
-------------------------------------
Subject: More details‏
From: amoskude@gmail.com

Dear Jerry

Thank you for your response.I know that you will be surprised to get such a business proposal from me, due to the fact that we do not know each other,but i believe that every good relationship business starts with giving each other the benefit of doubt .All i need is you full assistance then i will guide you through out the banking transfer procedures.

I have been in charge of the late customer's account at the Bank Of Africa Burkina faso (BOA) for over 10years, and since his death nobody has come up to ask of this account and this is what made me to plan for this deal.I know very well that you might be aware of the fact that you are not in any way related to the deceased man,i have decided to present you to my bank as a business associate to Late client. this will certainly rule all your fears for we will provide you with the documents.

I will want to reassure you again that this transaction would be of no hitches and a 100% risk free .All you need to do is just to follow up strickly with my advises.The first step now is that i will have to apply for the transfer of the funds to your account.I will pay for the compulsory application processing fees which is 1800$ at the Bank when i submit the aplication letter.You should not worry about this application fees i will handle it.When i apply to the bank for the transfer of the funds to your account,my bank will start immedaite processing of the transfer,they will contact you via email and fax .Once you get any response from my bank you should just let me know so that i will give you advice on what to do next.

For me to fill in the application form on your behalf ,I would need more information on the account where you would recieve the money and also more information about you,please furnish me with the following information where i left a space

Name :........................
Country.:..................
Phone number :................
Fax..................................................
Your Age...........................................
Occupation........................ ...............
Address............................................
Bank Name.......................................
Bank Address.........................................
Account number........................................
Account name..........................................
Bank swift code.......................................

I would further advice that you try and keep this transaction to very confidential until we achieve our aim.This is my private number +226 78066889 call me for more clarifications.

My regards to your family and Allah blessing

Mr Kude
--------------------------------
To: amoskude@gmail.com
Subject: RE: More details‏
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:51:53 -0500

Dear Amos,

Thank you for your reassurance. Thank you also for the Allah blessing. Bless you too.

Everything sounds great. But again, I need the photo to proceed. Please don't give up on our business relationship based on this request.

Pat

P.S. - Jerry is my boss. I use his computer and email account when he is taking a smoke break. My own computer will be one of my first purchases.

--------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:44:53 +0530
From: amoskude10@voila.fr
Subject: Hello
To:

HelloI work with a bank In West Africa,Burkina faso .I have a business transaction for you.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 Million US Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in Iraq.Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb blast,there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin.If you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars) to your account.and we will shear the money 50-50%.I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more details.Best RegardsMr Amos Kude +226 78666175

----------------------------------------
To: amoskude10@voila.fr
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 20:08:42 -0500

Amos,

I'm getting cold feet. You re-sent the same note. Is this a form letter? Are you who you say you are? All the more reason why I need the photo that I requested. Again, I need one photograph of you containing the following (please see the attached diagram):

1) Shirt off

2) The letter “L” scribed on your forehead in a large font using whipped cream or shaving cream. L stands for “Legitimate”.

3) The same whipped cream or shaving cream on your nipples.

4) Holding today’s newspaper to your left. This will verify time and place.

This may seem silly and unnecessary you, but this is very important to continue. Consider this the only path to our partnership.

Sincerely,

Pat
-------------------------------------------
Subject: Good Luck,
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:55:20 +0000

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Ghana though I tried my best to involve you in the businnes but God decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina faso his name is Mr NATACHAS ANWARDU his e-mail address is natachasanwardu@live.fr Ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and dont forget to let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the
sufferings at that time.

in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr NATACHAS ANWARDU he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,

Your brother

AMOSKUDE
---------------------------------------------

To: amoskude@hotmail.fr
Subject: RE: Good Luck,
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:49:31 -0500

Amos,

Give me a break.

You say "it failed us some how" as though you didn't sh*t the bed in our business relationship. I gave you one lousy task, and you failed. No-worse. You didn't even try. You don't get an F. You get an incomplete.

Pat's Rules of Business #1: Follow through on tasks.

I also noticed in your previous notes that you gave me the Allah blessing. I'm assuming you're Islamic. So then you blame MY god in your note below. What's up with dissing my god?

Pat's Rules of Business # 2: Don't diss the other guy's god.

Lastly, I'm bringing you back on because I like you. I think deep down you're good. You just messed up.

So again, the task:

I need one photograph of you containing the following (please see the attached diagram):

1) Shirt off

2) The letter “L” scribed on your forehead in a large font using whipped cream or shaving cream. L stands for “Legitimate”.

3) The same whipped cream or shaving cream on your nipples.

4) Holding today’s newspaper to your left. This will verify time and place.
Rule # 3: Don't Sh*t the Same Bed Twice.

Sincerely,

Pat VanHattan
-----------------------------------------------------
To: amoskude@hotmail.fr

Subject: RE: Good Luck,
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:28:38 -0400

Amos,

Quit horsing around. The reason we have never forged a business partnership is lack of follow-through on your part. You've always been a daydreamer. A lollygagger. A ne'erdowell. Well brace yourself, Famous Amos. Here's a healthy dose of tough love.

You have until Midnight March 15th to follow through on the next step of our transaction. Otherwise, consider yourself FIRED!

Pat
--------------------------------------------
To: amoskude@hotmail.fr

Subject: RE: Good Luck,
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:35:15 -0400

Amos,

This is a sad day. I gave you a deadline, and you once again missed it.

I'm going to have to let you go. Don't look at this as an end. It's really a beginning. It's a cold splash in the face--a wake-up call.

In the mean time, you should be feeling great shame and inadequacy. Your next time of intimacy may be a time of great disappointment for you, and whomever you're with because you are now indeed less of a man.

The email scam business is all about creating a false sense that we're in a place of business, rather than what it is--more like a bank robbery.

You need to be more responsible. You need to be more dependable. You need to be more professional. People have lots and lots of email scammers from which to choose. These traits will help to steer some of them to you.

Best of luck to you in the future.

Pat


From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment