Search This Site

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post # 111: War on Spam - Thomas Hondonshnockus, Crime Organization Consultant - 5/8/2010

From: thomasd@gcsnc.com
To: info@etters.org
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 12:36:45 -0400
Subject:

I am Mrs.pamela Etters, a devoted christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {worth sum of USD 8.5 Million Dollars}contact me for more details.

Contact Email: mrspamelaetters04@live.com
---------------------------------------------------
To: thomasd@gcsnc.com; mrspamelaetters04@live.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 07:54:09 -0400

Dear Mrs.pamela Etters,

Fantastic! I too am a devoted christian. It is Mother’s Day. If you’re a Mother, hope you’re really enjoying a nice day. Maybe a cup of tea and some nice angel food cake?

I'm involved in organized crime. That’s sort of my day job. A lot of people automatically see this as a negative thing. My credo is, "not all crime is organized, but it certainly should be". People get sloppy--parties with go-go dancers in mansions when the Mrs. is in town? Please. I take a good or great mob, and I make it better.

I work as a consultant for various local mobs. I often stay with them in their safe houses, and observe. I then recommend ways that they can become more organized.

I also help them by coordinating their already-planned crimes (language in contract that all events are already planned, so I’m not breaking any laws). This is probably where I set myself apart from my crime-organizing peers.

Take right now for instance--First Communion season. What a great event with which to coordinate some murders? I take it a step further--I organize schedules to the point where four murders (in four separate counties mind you), take place in conjunction with the priest making the sign of the cross. The other families are usually upset and devastated, but later admit how cool it was. That’s a tribute to me.

It takes a lot of talent and attention to detail to coordinate birthday cakes and helicopters, World Series games and toll booth shootings, births and deaths, and even the old horse head trick. Finding isolated places to rig an ignition bomb for a betrayer is no small task either. What's really cool is when rival mobs hire me at the same time, and I'm able to coordinate opposing events.

I have several mob bosses on my linkedin account who have recommended me. They've labeled me a go-getter, and one who seizes the day (the Latan Mob uses a Latan term for it). One applauded my baseball bat placement at a long dinner table, in anticipation of his speech. He cited the perfect weight, and the pine tarred handle, which helped him make his point to the others at the table.

I guess what I'm saying is, I have some mad skills. You've struck a goldmine over here. I can take the ball and run. Run Forest run!

What's the next step? What do we do here? Where do we go now, Sweet Child o' Mine?

Sincerely,

Thomas Hondonshnockus

--------------------------------------------------
From: mrspamelaetters03@live.com
Subject: Good day to you
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:57:32 +0000

Good day to you Dear Beloved Friend,

Sorry for the late response it was due to my health problem. I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that, you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we have just known each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft EMAIL owners list and picked you. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father and I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me and I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {almighty} will surely strengthen you. Once again I thank you for your fast response, well i will have to introduce myself very well to you as I am Mrs.Pamela Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for good (24) twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of USD 8.5 million Dollars with a bank In (UK) United Kingdom and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and the next of kin to this fund. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to help the poor in churches, mosque, Charity organizations or good person that will utilize this money in good faith. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of health and the confidentiality of this transfer. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life what you do for a living or if possible any picture of yours so as for me to know you more better and also know if you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health and i do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document i will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you. As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals. God permitting I pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project so that you can visit me here if you wish to.Attach is a picture of me on my sick bed and my late lovely husband for your preview.

Await your responds and God bless you.

Mrs.Pamela Etters
-----------------------------------------------
To: mrspamelaetters03@live.com
Subject: RE: Good day to you
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:05:41 -0400

Dear Pam Pam,

You sure type well for being so bed-ridden. You described your late husband as “lovely”. I’ll say!

You asked about my life. I have no wife or kids, or any traceable family. As I stated previously, I’m a Crime Organization Consultant, and highly sought after.

Funny thing happened today in the cafeteria. I was eating my fish sticks and tots with my colleagues. One of the mob bosses heard me complaining that a local store overcharged me for hair curlers by 50 cents. He ordered the store to be burned to the ground. Something about mobs—they even look after non-direct employees.

You asked for a photo. I have attached one. This is me, as recently as tonight. The store thing sort of turned into an weenie roast.

Let me know what the next steps are, before you keel over.

Sincerely,

Thomas Hondonshnockus
------------------------------------
From: mrspamelaetters03@live.com

Subject: Dear Beloved
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 05:58:36 +0000

Dear Beloved Friend,

God bless you and I thank you so much for your word and trust, commitment and assurance towards the use of this fund to help the less privileged which has been my dream as well as my late husband, I want you to know that God definitely has a purpose for this and he will surely guide you through this noble course even when I am not alive but my spirit will be with you, but always pray for me.I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm in (Uk)United Kingdom making you beneficiary to my deposit. I take this decision because my time is short and I want to dispense this fund in the right channel before I leave this sinful world. God has led me to you and I want you to know that so far you have heeded to his call he will not let you down.I believe the bank will confirm my decision and send me back an acceptance letter tomorrow so as soon as I hear back from the branch manager I shall provide you the contact details so that you can get in touch with them for the funds to be released I can count on you and trust you because this is a huge sum of money to you.God bless you and please do not let me down even if I am not watching you do as if I am with you and do the best to make sure this hope are used for what their made for. Its hard trusting you by faith are stronger than anything else and mercy will not allow you fail this task because it’s all in your hands now. I will only send you the bank details for contact with the bank when I receive an email from you assuring me that you are you are fully ready to take up this project with all your heart and promise to keep every information shared between us this day and be young strictly confidential to your eyes alone till this process is fully completed and the funds transferred to you in your country, when i get that i will send you the bank details for contact and make the final order for them to pay you upon your contact so get back to me at your earliest convenient with assurance to be loyal as promised previously.

Your sister in the lord.

Mrs.Pamela Etters.

----------------------------------------------
To: mrspamelaetters03@live.com
Subject: RE: Dear Beloved
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 05:55:12 -0400

Dear Pammy,

I assure you that I am fully ready to take up this project with all my heart and promise to keep every information shared between us this day and be young strictly confidential to my eyes alone till this process is fully completed and the funds transferred to me in my country.

I need to run now. There's a high school graduation party mostacolli tray that I need to rig with explosives. Just wait 'til they sprinkle on the "cheese".
Don't forget to rotate sides in that bed. You're no good to any of us with bed sores.

Sincerely,


From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment