Search This Site

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Post # 113 - War On Spam - Dude Asked to See My Mane - 2/26/2010

Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:32:13 -0800
From: gvillase@itesm.mx
To: bmwwinner@bmw.com

YOU ARE A WINNER OF A BMW X6 CONCEEPT CAR AND A £750,000.00GBP .WITH TICKET
NUMBER:22595478 AND SERIAL NUMBER: BMWP/S-A-M 7554-1189 CONTACT MR JAMES
FREDMOND,WITH YOUR FULL MANE,COUNTRY,
Email:assisted_jamesfredmond01@ebox.gr

--------------------------------------------
To: assisted_jamesfredmond01@ebox.gr
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:50:41 -0500

Dear Mr. James Fredmond,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ. Had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Pilate
washed his hands and sealed his fate.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you s the nature of my mane.

Mickovski Jaggerovich

P.S. – Attached is a photo of me with my mane, in all it’s glory. (You requested my full mane).
-----------------------------------------------
To: assisted_jamesfredmond01@ebox.gr

Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:28:17 -0500

J-Fred,

Just following up--I was out of town.

I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change. Killed the Czar and his ministers. Anastasia screamed in vain.

I rode a tank, held a general's rank when the Blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.

Pleased to meet you--hope you guess my name. What's puzzling you is the nature of my mane, oh yeah.

What's the story--what's the next step. Let's get moving! Don't be the freckled-bum chicken cowering in the corner of the locker room after gym class.

Let's go!

Mickovski Jaggerovich

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment