Search This Site

Friday, August 5, 2011

Post# 198 - My Second Photo Submission to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Previously, I submitted a photo to the Tonight Show With Jay Leno.  I thought I might give it another shot.
----------------------
Subject: Funny Photos for Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:02:59 -0400


Dear Tonight Show,

I have two photos that I think are pretty doggoned funny.

These are street signs that I found in Michigan.

The first reads, "NEW LIFE LN" with a big yellow sign right below it that reads, "DEAD END."

The second reads, "NEW LOVE LN" with a big yellow sign right below it that reads, "DEAD END."

If you are interested in either of these, or both, ket me know and I will send them.

Love the show!

Sincerely,

Jerry 
------------------------
Subject: RE: Funny Photos for Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:39:56 -0700

Hi Jerry,
Thanks again for your e-mails, and for your positive comments on the show. If you'd like to submit the pictures, we will pass them along to our writers, who collectively make decisions on what submissions will air.

Regrettably, we are unable to notify viewers in advance if their submissions will air.

Best regards,
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Viewer Relations
---------------------------
Subject: RE: Funny Photos for Submission
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:09:55 -0400


Dear Viewer Relations,

Attached are the photos that I mentioned.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Sincerely,

Jerry
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment