Search This Site

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Post # 179 - Photo Submission To The Tonight Show - 3/10/11

While in Arizona, I noticed two signs at a rest stop that made me laugh.  They seemed to contradict one another.  I decided to contact Jay Leno.

Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:50 PM
To: The Tonight Show (NBCUniversal)
Subject: Feedback

Hello Jay,

I'm from Detroit, visiting my family in Phoenix. Today, heading up to the Grand Canyon, we stopped at a rest stop 50 miles south of Flagstaff.

I took a photo of two signs, side by side. The first sign reads "<---- Pet Exercise Area." The second sign, three inches away, reads "No pets in this area."

If you're interested, I can send the photo. It's pretty funny. Thanks--love the show.

Jerry
From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com/
------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: Feedback
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:11:01 -0700
From: thejaylenoshow@nbcuni.com

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Here is the address for "Headlines" (including photos) submissions:
Headlines
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
3000 West Alameda Ave.
Burbank CA

If you'd like to e-mail the item, or send us a link to a website posting, our e-mail address is:
tonightshowfeedback@nbcuni.com

All submissions will be passed along to our team of writers for consideration.

Thanks again for writing, and for your interest in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

Sincerely,
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Viewer Relations
----------------------------------------------
To: tonightshowfeedback@nbcuni.com
Subject: RE: Feedback
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:07:09 -0400

Dear Tonight Show Feedback,

As stated below, I have a funny photo, taken at a rest stop on I-17, 50 miles south of Flagstaff, AZ.

The photo, attached, depicts two contradicting signs--one claiming that the pet excercise area is to the left, and the other stating that no pets are allowed.  There were plenty of baffled people and pets!

Keep up the good work.  I most enjoy the funny last names of couples getting married!

Thanks!

Jerry

PS - if you decide to use the photo, can you let me know so I can notify the rest of the Herman tribe?

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment