Search This Site

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post # 132 - War on Spam: Spammy Sarah and the Faith Healer - 11/30/2009

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 03:55:03 -0500
From: jacobsdeli@bellnet.ca
Subject: PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY

MY HUSBAND DEPOSITED 7.5 MILLION POUND WITH A BANK, I AM DYING, STAND-IN AS MY BENEFICIARY AND COLLECT THE FUND TO FINANCE CHARITY ORGANIZATION.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My response, dated 11/30/2009

Sarah,

I'm a faith healer with 100% success rate. I've actually used the positive energies to bring a deceased person back from the dead. I had a wildly entertaining show at Atlantic City, until the government shut me down. Bringing back seven people in one day creates a lot of paperwork when inheritences have been taxed and arrangements have been made.

Here is what I've need:
-a brief description of your illness.
-how long you have to live.
-email addresses of seven loved ones, preferably positive spirited. I've done this with as few as five, but seven seems to be the magic number.

Once I've healed you, all I ask is that you pay it forward by doing random acts of kindness for three strangers.

Please respond ASAP, as you are saying you don't have long.

Thanks,

Jacob T. Dreemcote
---------------------------------
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:03:09 -0500
From: westuc@bellnet.ca
Subject: PLEASE REPLY

My husband deposited the 7.5 Million Pounds. I'm dying, collect the Funds to finance Charity organizations. reply to: sgt56@btinternet.com

My response on 12/13/2009

Sarah,

Let me ease your worried mind. You were delinquent about getting back to me with the details about your ailment. You must be the most selfish person I know--turning your back on more years with your husband and your kids. You insensitive woman--does the world revolve around you?

In any case, I spoke with your husband and his mistress. They shared with me, the details of your ailment. I processed the necessary forms, purchased some candles and incense, and had a little ceremony. I had asked for five to seven email addresses, but you never came through, so I filled out more paperwork and overrrode that requirement.

You're healed. Nice job. Therefore, you don't need me as a beneficiary. I don't need 7.5 Million Pounds. All I need is 43 pounds to cover all of the candles, incense, paperwork, and a nominal processing fee. But really, who could put a price on life? I think once you sit down and discuss this with your husband and his mistress, it will make sense.

Thanks!

Jacob
-------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:44:35 +0800
From: shgrant56@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
To:

Dear Beloved,

Please I want you to henceforth contact me through this email address, I changed my email address due to circumstances and for the success of my intentions. I am most grateful for your mail,and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue.However,I crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this in good faith as everything is Legal and the funds belongs to my Late husband whom before his death was always helping Charitable organisations and NGO in the world. My husband was a business merchant in Russia before he died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years without a child. He deposited this sum of 7.5 Million Pounds in a bank in Europe before his death.. So I want you to Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank to finance Charity organisations and NGOs.


I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option since the family of my husband in and outside Russia refused to distribute my husband funds because they wanted to keep it to themselves. I don't really know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact. I got your email address from a private search which i did on the internet. I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance. Just like I stated earlier, this fund is presently with a bank in united kingdom (UK) and they would be able to tranfer the funds to you immediately if you adhere strictly to their directive.

I cannot distribute these funds myself due of the following reasons:

(1) I'm in an hospital in Russia undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer, I have since lost my ability to talk and It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts diagnosis.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give help to charity organizations and NGO, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before my death. It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations. However, before I proceed further in giving you the Bank contact, I want you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you and also,that you will be able to execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.

Thus,I would want you to get back to me on the following issues if you are ready to assist me:

(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund been entrusted to you. Also, that you will dispatched it to charity organization as I wanted it.
(2) That you are willing to contact the Bank to discuss the terms of releasing the funds. As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the company.

Remain bless.
Mrs. Sarah Grant
--------------------------
Reply, sent 12/21/2009

Dear Sarah,

A couple of things:

1) Quit complaining about your health. You’re cured. What you’re experiencing right now is a little sore throat as part of the recovery. Offer it up—get out of that bed and pay it forward. You’re welcome.

2) I don’t feel embarrassed about your correspondence. I feel alive. I’m doing a happy dance. Sorry for the loss of your husband, but that old tool was holding you back. Now you’re free. Free to explore. We should go on a date. Unless it’s too soon.

3) Yeah yeah – you keep jabbering about the money. Let me know what you need me to do.

Merry Christmas!

Jay
---------------------------------------
Sent 12/24/2009


Sarah,

Get over yourself—you’re as fit as an ox now. Maybe your throat’s a little sore after the faith healing. You should suck on a Fisherman’s Friend.

There isn’t any bold task. There isn’t any need to be going to any charity. You’re fit as a fiddle. It’s all in your head. Your dead husband’s family can’t touch your cash. He isn’t even dead—he and his mistress opened a Red Lobster in Tahiti.

You keep jabbering about these funds, so here’s my info. Maybe it’ll make you stop.

NAME IN FULL: Jacob Teknaculler Dreemcote

CONTACT ADDRESS: 29 Ultimate-In-Good-Design Way, Thiswhycaughteye, Wisconson, 10111

AGE: 46

COUNTRY: USA

TEL: (314)586-2300

FAX: No Faxes Please

OCCUPATION: Faith Healer, and Blizzard Artist at DQ.

Let’s go!

J
----------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:16:01 +0800
From: shgrant56@yahoo.com.hk

Subject: RE: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK NOW

Dear Beloved

Thank you for your details and email, I needed to becareful due to the money involved, but now that you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. I am very confident doing this transaction with you and please do not let me down.

In this light, I have sent you the Name of the bank and the name of the person in-charge that you will contact and make enquiries on your funds. Please find below the bank details:

Name of Bank: LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC.
Officer's Name: Mr. Kelvin Kessinger
Tel: +44 70457 46335, +44 70457 12201, +44-701-113-9811
Fax: +447006085205

I advice you to contact the bank because I have sent a LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION to them that you are now the sole beneficiary to this funds so that once the funds are released, it will be transferred into your designated account in your country. I also attached to this email, the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT. Please do make contact with the bank immediately so that the transfer can be effected to you.

However, I advice you always get back to me with any mail you received from bank so that I can know when they will be transfering the funds to you and please, I want this transaction to be kept secret for I am doing this to the glory of the Lord. Do not allow anyone to discourage you, in carrying out the will of the Lord because this is the Lord doing.

God Bless you.

Mrs. Sarah Grant
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kelvin,

What’s happening? Sarah is feeling better. It’s all for attention at this point.

Based on a few back and forth notes, Sarah trusts me with millions of British Pounds. Whatever. Here I am to collect my money.

Are you sick too? I can heal you.

Let me know what I need to do.

Sincerely,

(Faint J sound)
--------------------------------------------------------------
From: tsbservices@live.com
Subject: RE: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 03:07:58 -0800

LLOYDS TSB BANK Plc
INTERNATIONAL BANKING DIVISION
5 ST. MARYS GATE MANCHESTER M1 1PX
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 70457 46335, +44 70457 12201, +44-701-113-9811
Fax: +447006085205
24th December, 2009

Attn

Good Day, you are welcome to Lloyds Tsb Bank, Lloyds Tsb Bank Plc is a bank established to create a pathway in the world's financial institute, we take care of customer's funds without fear of fraudulent attack because we have worked out secured modalities to protect and preserve customers funds to their greatest expectation.

We hereby inform you that we have received a LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION from Mrs. Sarah Grant, stating that you are her beneficiary to her funds in our bank and that you will be contacting us to officially discuss the terms of this transaction and thereafter make transfer of the said fund on her behalf to your designated bank account.

Prior to this effect, we want you to provide the below listed personal informations:
*PHONE/FAX NUMBER:
*ADDRESS:
*OCCUPATION:
*SCANNED COPY OF A PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION (i.e. Driver's license or International passport)

The moment we receive above informations from you, we shall start up with the immediate processing on how the fund is to be transferred to your bank account.

We also want to use this medium to inform you that there are so many fraudulent emails looming internet in recent times and we thus, want you to be very careful. Some of these emails can inform you of winning a lottery OR asking you to procure a loan and many more. In case you recieve such emails, please let us know so we can verify the authentcity of such email notice.

Best Regards

Mr. Kelvin Kessinger
LLOYDS TSB BANK Plc.

This message and any included attachments are from LLOYDS TSB. and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.

Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.
---------------------------------------------
To: tsbservices@live.com
Subject: RE: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:34:16 -0500

Kelvin,

Merry Christmas.

I don't have a bank account. We faith healers don't believe in those things, as they distract our healing abilities.

If it's all the same, I'll just take a certified check.

I gave the info that you requested to Sara the Faker. But here it is again. Can you put it in my file this time?

NAME IN FULL: Jacob Teknaculler Dreemcote
CONTACT ADDRESS: 29 Ultimate-In-Good-Design Way, Thiswhycaughteye, Wisconson, 10111
AGE: 46
COUNTRY: USA
TEL: (314)586-2300
FAX: No Faxes Please
OCCUPATION: Faith Healer, and Blizzard Artist at DQ.

By the way, my phone number is a cellular phone, and that phone is currently in the bottom of a large punch bowl filled with Egg Nog. I'm drinking as quickly as I can to rescue it. Email is going to have to work for now. Sorry Kelvin!

Sincerely,

Jacob

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment