Search This Site

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Post# 281 - Pam Cooking Spray: Your Spray Took The Lettering Off of My Waffle Iron

Dear Pam,

Holy Crap!  So I'm making waffles on Sunday morning. I spray a little of your delightful Pam Non-Stick Cooking Spray in my waffle iron, just to make waffle removal hinder-free.  The cap was loose, and it shout out the bottom.   Your spray found its way onto the fromt of my waffle iron.  When I wiped it off, the lettering disappeared.

The lettering was important.  It told me which little light was which.  One light is for "on" whie the other is for "done."  I keep guessing wrong.  Sunday mornings haven't been the same since.

Secondly, what the heck am I eating?  What does something that eats industrial paint do to my insides? 

My recent experience with Pam Non-Stick Cooking Spray was a real eye-opener.  Can you give me any reassurance that I'm not singlehandedly eating away at my insides?

Sincerely,

Jerry
----------------------------------
Subject: Consumer Affairs Email Response (Case#: 60609019)
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011, 7:27 AM

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for your email concerning our PAM Cooking Spray.
We sincerely apologize for your experience. We stand by the quality of our products, and want you to know that this matter has been taken seriously. Our products are safe to consume when used as directed. Our products are fully approved by the FDA.
We always strive to produce the finest quality products possible. If you would like to speak to someone regarding your experience, please call us at 1-877-CONAGRA (1-877-266-2472) between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. Central, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you further.

We will also be sending you coupons via regular mail that will be valid for ninety days. Please allow 1-2 weeks for receipt.
Thanks again for your feedback. We're listening!
Sincerely,

Michelle
Consumer Affairs Representative
ConAgra Foods
Case: 60609019

1-877-CONAGRA (1-877-266-2472)
http://www.conagrafoods.com/
----------------------------------
Subject: Re: Consumer Affairs Email Response (Case#: 60609019)
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for the note, and for the reassurance that everything is going to be okay.  One question: what in the food-safe cooking spray caused the paint on my waffle iron to vanish? 

Sincerely,

Jerry
----------------------------
You might also enjoy:

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment