Search This Site

Monday, October 11, 2010

Post # 147 - War on Spam: Gary and the Bowling Alley - 4/22/2010

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:42:00 +0200
Subject: Confirm your Ł1,350.000 winnings
From: info@lottery.co.uk
To:

Dear: Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice that your e-mail address have just won the sum amount of Ł1,350,000.00 (One Million Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) from our Monthly online Bonanza Promotion, With the below winning information's:

To claim your winning cash prize you are to contact:

Sir Gary Millington
E-mail: process.clmfuds1@live.co.uk
Head Winning Claims Dept

And provide him with your below correct detail's:

1.Full Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Mobile Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Email Address:

Further information's about your winning prize will be given to you by Sir Edward Martin as soon as you contact him at the earliest, and note that you must be 18 years and above before you can claim your cash prize.

Regards,

Christina Becker
CO-Ordinator / Announcer
Irish Lottery Commission
--------------------------------------------------------
To: process.clmfuds1@live.co.uk
Subject: RE: Confirm your Ł1,350.000 winnings
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 23:09:57 -0400

Dear Sir Gary,

As a new business owner, I'm swimming in debt. This is truly a godsend. See, I decided to combine my two favorite things: bowling and ladies, into one. I own a Gentleman's Club/Bowling Alley! I haven't made a dime yet, but I'm having a ball, if you pardon my pun

Let me get my hands on that dough!!

My information is:

1.Full Name: Red Devilham-Spread
2.Address: 35 East Slick Lane Gutterball Village, MA 21242
3. Marital Status: Are you kidding? I own a Gentleman's Club/Bowling Alley!!!
4.Occupation: Owner, "Mammory Lanes"
5.Age: 21
6.Sex: Male
7.Nationality: Norwegian-Icelandic
8.Country Of Residence: USA
9.Mobile Number: 877-952-8787
10.Fax Number: No fax
11.Email Address: see above, silly

Come on by the alley, Gary. I'll put the bumpers up for you (you seem like the bumper type).

Red


From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment