Search This Site

Friday, March 25, 2011

Post # 170 - Family Watchdog Pervert - 3/25/11

As a parent and husband, I love this site.   If you're not currently checking it, I recommend it. 
-----------------------
Dear Family Watchdog,

I really appreciate your site.  As a Father-of-the-Year candidate, year in, year-out, I stay on top of this stuff.  Your colorful maps keep me informed of all of the pervs in my neighborhood, by my kids’ schools, the local parks, their friends’ neighborhoods, and the local Chuck E. Cheese.  The colors make the maps both beautiful and frightening.

Here’s the deal.  While the maps are colorful, they’re a bit overwhelming.   As I pull up profile of perv after perv to map my kids’ trick or treat routes, each perv looks like they’re wired wrong.  Who knows—maybe I’d look pretty creepy in a “caught with my hand in the jar” moment too.  Regardless, I think you need to narrow it down a little.

I’m sure if I had a law degree, I’d be able to sift through the creep-o’s better.    Your maps looks like funfetti cake, with shades of yellow, red, white, green and blue.  Orlando’s map looks like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.  Go figure.

There are undoubtedly some who got a little carried away back in high school with their 16-year-old-girlfriend after too much Boones Farm and Eddie Money in Dad’s workshop.

There are undoubtedly some who got a little carried away handing out nudie books to fifteen year-olds.  They were going to see it sooner or later.

Maybe one even got a little handsy with a waitress at Razzles, the local grill and bar hangout.  Who among us, I ask, hasn’t had these urges.

I’m not really worried about any of these. 

I’m worried about “I-Carry-A-Big-Bird-Costume-In-My-Trunk-And-Have-Kids-Sit-On-My-Lap.”  I’m worried about the guy in the stands at my kids’ swim lesson who doesn’t know any of the kids in the pool.  I’m worried about the dude with the ski mask who follows my wife out of the store, to her car.  I’m worried about the guy who’s stealing old ladies underpants at the laundromat.  

Is there an easy way of filtering your map to highlight these? 

Sincerely,

Jerry
--------------------------
From: c.s@familywatchdog.us
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:15:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [#95662] Family Watchdog Feedback

Hello!
Thank you for the email. So often we receive emails that are less than pleasant. Emails like this are empowering and help us see why we are doing what we're doing.
And about your question... We have contiplated being able to search by categories, but currently do not have plans to implement. Maybe in the future we will.

Thank You
Customer Service
---------------------------------
To: c.s@familywatchdog.us
Subject: FW: [#95662] Family Watchdog Feedback
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:03:42 -0400

Dear Customer Service,

You just keep doing what you're doing.  Don't worry about less than pleasant folks.  If they're complaining to you, they've probably raised a pedifile or gotten caught redhanded at Razzles.

Know in your heart of hearts though that sifting the women and children targeting pervs would be a good thing.

Thanks!

Jerry



From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment