Search This Site

Monday, January 24, 2011

Post # 161 - War on Spam: Mr. Lin Sun: Part Two - 5/4/2010

This is a continuation of Part 1 (Post # 158)

I may have been a little tough on Mr. Lin Sun,, but let's face it, he's trying to clean me out, right? 

When the man who is trying to clean you out says "You are not fair" and to "Change and learn to treat people right," I guess it's time to take a look at the man in the mirror.

From: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:07:49 +0100

Dear Partner,

Compliments of the day to you, I have just received your e-mail and the content therein is well understood by me. I want to inform you that the 2 older people in the photos are my parent (Father & Mother). I was born in Magong, Taiwan Miaoli City and brought up in the same city. And i think my hobbies are not too much. I enjoy watching football, because i was not opportune to play in my school days. And my best league is the English premier League and my supporting club is Chelsea Football Club in West London.

I want you to give me your approval, so that i can send you the contact details of the bank, for you to contact them for the opening of the offshore account.


I look forward to your swift response to my mail.

Rgd,

Mr Lin Sun

-----------------------------------
To: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 19:41:54 -0400

Hey Lin Sun,

Compliments of the day right back. I, too am a football fan. I love the Chelsea Football club. I've been to Stamford Stadium in Fulham many times. I love the home blues. I have Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba's autographs on a plate, which I am having encased in glass and infused with nitrogen, and placed on my mantle, next to my autographed Ron Harris framed jersey.

I played a lot of football (we call it "Soccer") as a lad. I'm assuming your inability to play in your youth had something to do with the circumstances surrounding your upbringing.  Sometimes, when a a father-figure is rearing you, there is no opportunity for recreation. I sympathize. I didn't have this situation. I still play in an intramural league. I also played our baseball, football, basketball, and lacrosse on division one scholarships. I was a walk-on for the olympic lacrosse team.

I grant you permission to send the bank details.

I'm hoping that you're allowing your children the opportunity to play recreational sports. One day, I look forward to my kids playing, and me coaching.

Sincerely,

Leonard Lemonpie

---------------------
From: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: Contact the bank (Lin Sun)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 05:17:07 +0100

Dear Leonard Lemonpie,

I have made discrete enquiries as to the best way to move these funds from here. Due to the events of 9/11, financial laws have been tightened and I will not want anything to happen to either one of us or the funds now so this is what I need you to do. You are to immediately make contact with one of the private institution that I know to be very proficient in handling such transaction.

I know this as I have inside knowledge as someone who has been in this industry for a longtime and I have done my investigation well on the offshore financial institution. The institution is affiliated with my bank and any transfer to this bank will seem like an in house transfer. They will also be given the credit advice to settle the estate. Please, you have to send the bank an email requesting information as regards account opening and activation,Send the bank email and call the contact person on telephone during official working hours and further make your enquiry. You will have to perfect this arrangement as soon as possible as the International Remittance Department of the (Bank of Taipei) will request the offshore banking detail to enable the office commence transfer of our estate this week. On the letter to the bank also state your contact details. That is your telephone numbers, as they may be very busy to respond back on time via emails.

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Plc
Bank Address: 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
Contact Person: Mr. Gerald Wilson
Email: enquiry-standardchartered@careceo.com
TEL: +44-703-596-6350
+44-701-119-6667
Fax: +44-7011142567

Mr. Gerald Wilson (Credit Control Manager)
Opening Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Mon – Fri

Please send application letter by email and call the Bank as regards this matter.Open an account, which we shall use as our intermediary point to transfer the money to you. From my investigations this bank is very solid and maintains very high level of confidentiality, which is an essential key to success in this transaction.

Once you have opened and activated the account with them, you must then provide me with the account details in order that I can start to initiate the wire instruction using my position here. Please send the bank an email immediately to open up an offshore transit account with this bank. Once this is done, please forward the details of the account (account name, account number etc) to me so I can make immediate arrangements for the funds to be credited into that account from my bank.

I hope you understand the whole process, please keep this transaction confidential, as the money in question is not a small amount of money. The entire estate will be transfer to your account.

I will await update from you.

Regard,

Mr. Lin Sun

----------------------------------------------------
To: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Contact the bank (Lin Sun)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 07:59:39 -0400

Dear Mr. Lin Sun,

Let's take a five minute break here. The business will always be there. Do you ever take time to focus on "you"?

How are you holding up? You seem to be dodging the issue. Your whole life, you've been hiding this deep, dark secret. Let me assure you-it's not a reflection on you. You may be dealing with:

• Changes in behavior, extreme mood swings, withdrawal, fearfulness, and excessive crying

• Bed-wetting, nightmares, fear of going to bed, or other sleep disturbances

• Acting out inappropriate sexual activity or showing an unusual interest in sexual matters

• A sudden acting out of feelings or aggressive or rebellious behavior

• Regression to infantile behavior; clinging

• School or behavioral problems

• Changes in toilet-training habits

• A fear of certain places, people, or activities

• Bruises, rashes, cuts, limping, multiple or poorly explained injuries

• Pain, itching, bleeding, fluid, or rawness in the private areas

Your cry for help--I picked up on it quickly--was this statement "And i think my hobbies are not too much. I enjoy watching football, because i was not opportune to play in my school days." You have a fear of certain activities--in this case, soccer. It would have been difficult to play, given all of the pain, itching, and rawness.

You seem withdrawn. It bothers me that your father, after what he did to you, is still a big part of your life. It bothers me more that you let him near your children. And all the while, your mother did nothing about this?

Are you in a safe place? If you need help, I want your next email to have the some of the following elements:

1) Quit horsing around
2) We are losing valuable time
3) I don't think that you are serious.

I'll do whatever I can to help you.

Sincerely,

Leonard Lemonpie
------------------------------------
From: mr.linsun@discuz.org

Subject: RE: Contact the bank (Lin Sun)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 15:01:13 +0100

I understand your mail. But i want to say that your mail, is more of an insult to my person than encouragement. How you now mocking me because i told you about my whole life? I think this is not fair! you did not not even tell me about yourself, no photo of you and i don't even know where you came from and you promise to provide me with all this information after i gave you mine.

I think i am beginning to be confuse about your action toward me. You are not fair.

Change and learn to treat people right.

Less i forget have you contacted the bank?

I await your swift mail.

Sincere Regard,

Mr. Lin Sun
---------------------------------------------
To: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Contact the bank (Lin Sun)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:28:24 -0400

Mr. Lin Sun,

I am not fair? Are you frigging kidding me? Let's start with you. Sometimes you call yourself Lin Sun. Sometimes it's Sun Lin. I always feel like I'm calling you the wrong name.

Next, you share intimate details about how you were reared by your father and mother in Magong. I offer support, and help. You suddenly acted out your feelings with agressive and rebellious behavior.

You accused me of not sharing details. Shame on me for not sharing my photo. Guilty as charged. But go back to my first note, when you were still Sun Lin, and hiding behind your form letters. I stated:

My name is Leonard. I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. I was raised in West Virginia. I am engaged to be married. I have no children. My hobbies include model submarines. I also like to eat submarine sandwiches.

I take offense to the fact that I spelled all of this out, and you didn't bother to read/retain it. This may be due to the sudden mood swings or genital problems.

I haven't gotten back to the bank yet. It's Memorial Day weekend here. Show some respect. I'll do this on Tuesday.

I have attached a photo.

Leonard Lemonpie
------------------------------------
From: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Contact the bank (Lin Sun)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:30:24 +0100

THINGS ARE REALLY GETTING COMPLICATING AND CONFUSING TO ME. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR PHOTO.
----------------------------------
From: mr.linsun@discuz.org

Subject: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 14:03:27 +0100

Dear Partner,

Compliments of the day to you? What is the problem, why have iu not heard from you.Have you contacted the bank for the opening of the offshore account?

I look forward to your swift response to my mail.

Sincere Regard,

Mr Lin Sun
------------------------------------------
To: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:44:14 -0400

Dear Lin Sun,

Like I said earlier-it's Memorial Day weekend. Show some respect.

Leonard Lemonpie
----------------------------------------
From: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:55:18 +0100

What i am saying is whether you have be able to contact the bank in London (UK). I think is for you to just contact them, via email message and this is not too much.

Lin Sun
-----------------------------------------
To: mr.linsun@discuz.org
Subject: RE: Very urgent (Lin Sun)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:03:56 -0400

Hey Sun Lin,

Sorry--I've been out of town on business. Personal business. It seems that one of my business partners was dishonest with me. He misrepresented himself to me, made up a scam, tried to rip me off.

Next thing you know, he's up with Baby Jesus, and I have a body to get rid of.

It's not so much the money that he might have cost me, as much as the humiliation.

Okay, now that I've vented, I feel better. Sorry for talking your ear off. What's the next step again?

Did you see I attached another photo for your enjoyment?

Sincerely,

Leonard Lemonpie

From http://thehermanletters.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment