Search This Site

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Post# 289 - Saltworks Sea Salt: Do I Taste Fish Poo? 7-15-12

Dear Saltworks,

As a kid, I once ate a goldfish on a dare. Well, I put Sparky in my mouth, but spit him into my cup of water when no one was watching. When I did, I noticed that he had one of those really long fish poos dangling from his rear end.  Long story short, some ended up in my mouth.  I freaked.  Emergency Room Doctor said I'd be okay, and to quit being a jackass.  To this day, I have a real aversion to fish poo.

I recently tried your sea salt.  I was raised on the iodized stuff.  At the time, there was a lot of propaganda from the People Against Goiters and Nosehair (PAGAN).  Suddenly, sea salt became hip.

I tried your sea salt. At first, I liked it.  Then, my senses became so much more "sensitized." Maybe this is a direct result of iodine deficiencies.  Soon, with my heightened senses, I tasted fish poo.

Are you 100% certain that you aren't selling us fish poo along with the salt?  What do you do to get rid of it?  Do you have elaborate fish poo filtration?  I'm serious guys--I don't like it.

Sincerely,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment