Search This Site

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Post# 272 - War On Spam: Madison, Failed Poet and Crazy Whore - 12/22/2010

From: pierrolalune13@hotmail.fr
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:03:24 +0100

hi, i saw your photo on that site.. ( i think your cute) anyhow id love to chat with you sometime on windows live messenger my name there is madison19fast@hotmail.com add me i'll be online for most of the holidays.. talk to you soon

Madison xoxo

The nurseries for males of noble or eminent birth, are provided
praise the Lord!!

like as the ripples from a stone thrown in the water. have no conception how a rational creature can be compelled, but and the wind a tempest. No sleep for any one. Men all worn out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Madison
To: You
Sent: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 4:55 pm
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Fw: Beautiful Advice

ship, and lent me twenty pounds. He took kind leave of me, and would well deserve the character given to Augustus, RECALCITRAT [The author, by an extraordinary stratagem, prevents an invasion. You are under some strange mistake. I am not little. In fact, I believe I am more than usually tall for my age. called to it, that by your great and frequent urgency you
-----------------------------
To: pierrolalune13@hotmail.fr
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:48:10 -0500

Madison,

Your poetry confuses me.  Is this really a sexual metaphor?  Is the nursery really a brothel?  Is the tempest some crazy whore?  Are the men all worn out from the crazy whore?  And down below, amongst the jibberish, you reference some fellow who lent you 20 pounds.  Was he really loaning it, or was it a payment?

Are you the whore in the poem?

Get back to me on that.

Tibouli Von Shishkabbob
-------------------------
You May Also Enjoy:
Follow me on Twitter: @hermanletters
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment